Aggressively processed vocals are common in electronicmusic today, but producing these effects easily and reproducing them live continues to be a challenge. The VT-3 lets you smoothly alter Pitch and Formant and can introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and live performances with zero hassle.
And it’s not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). The VT-3 has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth Wet/Dry fader control and instant bypass.
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It has high quality specs and sturdy, brightly-lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate with no popping or clicking or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
- Choose from 9 different voice characters
- Pop and electro sounds with two distinct “AUTO-PITCH” effects
- VP-330-style VOCODER sounds without need for a keyboard
- Glitchy effects that sound like something broke (in a good way) with SCATTER
- Loads of lo-fi character with MEGAPHONE and RADIO settings
- Synthetic sounding voices with the ROBOT button.
- Synths you can sing with SYNTH, LEAD, and BASS
- Change Pitch and Formant in real-time with smooth dedicated sliders
- Large dedicated REVERB and MIX BALANCE sliders
- Save your three favourite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- XLR standard combo jack with phantom power and 1/8” inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- USB bus powered
The VT-3 is designed to work seamlessly and look great with other products in the AIRA series.
VT-3 Version 1.1 New Features
Backup and Restore
- Manage your presets with easy backup and restore over USB.
- More Memory — User presets have been doubled to six locations.
- Character Level — Volume levels of each character are more evenly matched for smooth transitions.
- USB MIDI — Control pitch of voice characters, including vocoder, with external MIDI keyboard.
- Low Cut Filter — Cuts low frequency sensing to improve performance of Auto-Pitch characters.
- Noise Gate — Gates noise to reduce chance of feedback or howling sound.
- USB attenuator — Adjusts level of audio over USB.
- Program Change — Change program memory with MIDI controller message.
- Control Change — Control VT-3 functions with MIDI control change messages.