This microphone is for normal XLR use with a cable to a mixer but also has a USB connector for use directly into your computer.
- Dynamic microphone with cardioid polar response.
- A/D converter for direct connection to a computer's USB port.
- Driver installation not required.
- Includes 5mt. microphone cable and USB cable.
- Transducer type: Moving coil
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 60 - 14.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1kHz -53 dBv +/-3dB Analog output; -28 dBv +/-3dB Digital output
- SPL for 1% THD: 120dB
- Impedance: 600 ohm
- A/D converter: 16 bit at 48 Khz sampling rate
- Connector: 3 pin xlr
- Connection standard: USB 1.1 , USB 2.0
- Weigth: 290 g
- Dimension: H.185 mm x Ø 51 mm