Peavey Classic Tweed 50 / 410 Combo Guitar Amplifier
1 in stock
Quite possibly, no other amplifier bearing the Peavey name is nearer to Hartley Peaveyï¾’s heart than the Classic® Series. Born where blues and rock & roll began, these amplifiers come alive with vintage vibes, versatility and a timeless design from one of Americaï¾’s enduring musical innovators. The Classic Series is the sound of Mississippi Delta soul and is as close to the source as you’ll ever get.
These amps are drenched in the tone that can only come from the combination of three 12AX7 and four EL84 tubes. Add features like 3-band EQ, footswitchable dual channels, footswitchable boost, reverb, and a footswitchable effects loop, and you have one of the most versatile amplifiers on the market. Classic looks, classic tone.
- 50 watts RMS into 16 or 8 ohms
- Four EL84s and three 12AX7s
- four 10” speakers
- Fan cooled
- 2-channel preamp
- Normal and bright inputs
- Pre-and post-gain controls on lead channel
- Active presence control
- 3-band passive EQ (bass, middle, treble)
- Master volume control
- Standby switch
- Reverb level control
- Effects loop
- External speaker capability
- Footswitch jacks for channel switching/boost and reverb (two-button footswitch included)
- Classic tweed covering
- Chrome-plated chassis.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24” x 24.4” x 11.1” / 610mm x 620mm x 282mm
- Weight: 62.8lbs / 28.5kg