Peavey Delta Blues 210 Tweed (II)
Out of stock
Classic style, classic tone and modern versatility. If the blues is your way of life, this is your amp. 30 classic all-tube watts are way louder than solid state and modern flexibility comes from a tremolo with speed and intensity controls.
- 30 watts RMS into 16 or 8 ohms
- Four EL84s and three 12AX7s
- two 10” speakers
- 2-channel preamp
- Normal volume control on clean channel
- Master reverb
- Effects loop
- Pre and post-gain controls on lead channel
- 3-band passive EQ (bass, middle, treble)
- Boost switch
- External speaker capability
- Tremolo with speed and intensity
- Footswitch included
- Footswitch jacks for channel switching/boost and reverb/tremolo.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.6” x 22.5” x 11.1” / 523mm x 572mm x 282mm
- Weight: 45lbs / 20.4kg.