Bose L1 Pro32:
The L1 Pro32 is our most advanced Bose L1 portable line array ever. It delivers the supreme clarity and output of a 32-driver articulated line array and 180-degree horizontal sound coverage, giving you an unrivaled portable PA system for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festivals. The L1 Pro32 combines with either the Bose Sub1 or Sub2 subwoofer to create a powerful, modular solution that’s easy to pack, carry, and set up. A built-in multi-channel mixer offers EQ, reverb, and phantom power, plus Bluetooth® streaming and access to the full library of ToneMatch presets—and the intuitive L1 Mix app places wireless control in your hands from your smartphone.
For DJs, singer-songwriters, bands —and your audience —the L1 Pro32 offers a truly superior experience. It gives you the power to sound your best and simply perform.
Provide a truly superior audio experience with the most advanced L1 portable line array ever, ideal for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festivals
Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, bands, and more
Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a straight-shape extended-frequency line array featuring 32 articulated 2” neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
Bring bass without the bulk via Bose Sub1 or Sub2 modular subwoofers, featuring RaceTrack drivers that take up less space, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage
Go from vehicle to venue easily with a modular high-output system that’s lighter and easier to pack, carry, and set up
Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more
Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4″ and 1/8″ (3.5 mm) aux input,plus Bluetooth® streaming—and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone, and reverb via illuminated controls
Add even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between system and a Bose T4S orT8S mixer (optional)
Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
Stream high-quality Bluetooth® audio from compatible devices
Generous coverage: C-shaped line array featuring 8 articulated 2” neodymium drivers; 180-degree horizontal coverage with wide vertical dispersion, allowing your audience to hear clearly whether they are seated or standing, even off to the extreme sides in small to medium venues
A powered, portable bass module, the Sub2 subwoofer combines with virtually any portable PA and delivers low-end performance down to 37 Hz. Its unique 10” ×18” high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack driver allows for an ultra-slim enclosure, delivering performance that rivals a traditional 15” woofer without the cumbersome size,freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage. Compared to the Sub1 subwoofer, Sub2 is the more powerful subwoofer option for the Bose L1 Pro32 system, combining seamlessly via single-cable SubMatch connectivity. You can stack multiple Sub2 subwoofers for even more low end —or to unleash Cardioid Mode for directional bass. With a Sub2, you get a subwoofer that easily fits onstage —and effortlessly fills up the dance floor.
Add powerful bass to your portable PA system with low-end range down to 37Hz
Go from vehicle to venue easily with a slim design featuring a unique 10”×18” high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack driver; performance that rivals a conventional 15” woofer with a smaller footprint
Stack multiple Sub2 subwoofers for even more bass or unleash Cardioid Mode for focused, directional performance that steers the bass out front and decreases feedback
Combine seamlessly with Bose L1 Pro32 portable line array via proprietary SubMatch connectivity, which delivers both power and audio over a single cable
Pair with other powered loudspeakers via line input and output with selectable crossover modes, plus integrated threaded pole mount for use with Bose S1 Pro PA and more
Bose T4S Tonematch:
Unprecedented control with portability, a small mixer without compromise.
Take control of your music with the T4S ToneMatch mixer, an ultra compact 4 channel interface designed for performers. Engineered with a powerful DSP engine and intuitive user control, the T4S offers studio quality EQ, dynamics and effects. Sound great with integrated Bose ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end to end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with the rugged T4S using its tactile controls, easy to read LED display and scene recall. The T4S: a true performer’s companion.
Powerful audio processing
Elevate your performances with updated, studio quality effects and advanced digital audio processing. Never run out of options with channel independent EQ, dynamics and effects. Get your perfect sound fast with Bose ToneMatch processing for natural sounding vocals and instruments, while zEQ focuses your tone for effective adjustments on the fly. When used with Bose L1 and F1 systems, the T4S mixer allows full end to end optimisation of your sound.
Seamless live control
The T4S integrates with your performance using illuminated tactile controls and indicators for spontaneous sound adjustments, even on dimly lit stages. Jump into settings with the fast learning, intuitive control interface. Additional features like tap tempo delay, built in chromatic tuner and recallable scenes make it easy to be ready to play. The T4S is the ultimate on stage companion for performing artists.
High density connectivity
For its size, the stereo T4S mixer gives you unprecedented connectivity with control. Four main channels feature high quality audio preamps with XLR combo jacks for microphones or instruments and switchable phantom power. Additionally, the T4S offers two Aux sends, two Aux inputs, stereo balanced outputs, two ToneMatch outputs for digital audio with remote power, USB A and B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, a dedicated headphone jack and ¼” TRS analogue outputs.
Convenient gig ready features
Rugged and ready to go, the T4S includes a protective magnetic cover and a ToneMatch cable for connecting directly to a Bose L1 Model II or L1 Model 1S, providing a convenient one wire connection for digital audio and power. A bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep the T4S within reach.
Powerful Audio Processing
- Updated, studio quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
- High quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural sounding vocals and instruments
- zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics and effects per channel
- Dedicated reverb on Aux 1 send and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
- Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- Full end to end tonal optimisation when used with Bose L1 and F1 systems
High Density Connectivity
- Unprecedented connectivity and control in a small digital stereo mixer
- Four high quality audio preamps with XLR combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power
- Two ToneMatch outputs for digital audio and power
- Two Aux sends and two Aux inputs for additional sources
- USB A and B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing
- Independent headphone and balanced ¼” TRS stereo outputs
Seamless Live Control
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live, on stage use
- Fast learning user interface
- Built in tap tempo delay, chromatic tuner and recallable scenes
- LED display and illuminated controls are easy to read and use, even on dimly lit stages
Convenient Gig Ready Features
- Rugged enclosure with a protective magnetic cover to protect controls and connectors
- Includes a ToneMatch cable for connecting to a Bose L1 Model II or L1 Model 1S system for digital audio and power
- Bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep your T4S within reach
- Dimensions/weight: Mixer – 8.3 cm H x 18.4 cm W x 21.4 cm D (1 kg)
- Inputs: 4 combo XLR-¼”, 2 Aux, USB port
- Outputs: 2 balanced ¼” TRS, 2 Aux sends, 2 ToneMatch digital audio outputs, USB port, Headphone
What’s In The Box
- T4S ToneMatch mixer
- ToneMatch cable