Boss DR. Beat DB-90 Metronome Midi Input & Rhythm Coach
Out of stock
THE VERSATILE AND PROFESSIONAL DR. BEAT
Practice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. There’s a Rhythm Coach function with an onboard mic, a reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools to make learning fun and effective.
- Quick rhythm customizing with Note Mixing function, dozens of play-along drum patterns also built in
- Dedicated sliders, buttons, rotary dial, and large backlit LCD for user-friendly operation
- 4 metronome (including human voice) sounds
- Reference Tone function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Practice with the Rhythm Coach by connecting a V-Pad (optional) — rubber pads and acoustic drums can also be detected via built-in mic
- Direct connection with guitar and bass, plus headphone monitoring
- Footswitch control for hands-free play/stop, and MIDI input for sync to external sequencers
Better Beats, Better Practice
The Note Mixing function allows you to instantly create a variety of beats by adjusting the levels of five different note values. Front-panel sliders, buttons, and a large rotary dial provide instant, hands-on access to edit parameters. Select four different click sounds, including a human voice-counting sound that will help you know your place in the bar. The DB-90 is also equipped with realistic PCM drum patterns, for developing your accuracy and rhythmic feel effectively.
Plug Into Rhythm Coach
Expand your rhythmic horizons with Rhythm Coach. This innovative follow-along feature has four training modes to help build your accuracy, speed, and endurance. With the DB-90’s onboard microphone, you can use the Rhythm Coach functions with acoustic drums, or plug a Roland V-Pad into the Trigger input. Play along, and chart your progress.
Drummers can connect to the DB-90 via Roland V-Pads or the internal microphone. Guitarist and bassist can directly plug into the DB-90 without any other gear required, and monitor via connected headphones — practically any type of instrumentalist can benefit from the DB-90’s features. And for those who wish to sync to an external sequencer for more elaborate accompaniment, they can do so with the DB-90’s MIDI input. This stage-oriented feature is especially useful for drummers.