Who can resist the idea of late evening strumming around a beach campfire on a balmy summers evening?
No beaches on your doorstep? Well, still no problem, as the Brunswick BT200 is so compact that carrying your guitar to the beach, campsite, festival or your next excitingly exotic location couldn’t be easier! Just pack it into the included gigbag, and go explore.
Made to a shorter scale than a regular acoustic, the BT200 feels light on the fingers and is wonderfully playable. Despite the smaller size, it still manages to pack a tonal punch from its mahogany satin-finished body.
Sapele Mahogany Top, Back & Side
• Enclosed Die-Cast Machineheads
• Satin Finish
- Scale 578mm / 22.7” • Nut Width 41mm
- String Spacing 54mm • Body Length: 409mm
- Upper Width: 240mm • Lower Width: 318mm
- Upper Depth: 91mm • Lower Depth: 93mm
- Fingerboard Radius 16”