C-Tec 5A 24V Relay Supplied On A Single Gang Plate – BF376
5 in stock
- A general purpose, double-pole, polarised 24V 5A relay designed for use in 24V fire alarm systems.
- Incorporates a high intensity LED which illuminates red when the relay is active.
- Can be connected to a suitable control panel relay output or a standard polarised fire alarm sounder circuit to operate door retaining magnets, rollershutter doors, etc.
- Can be mounted on 25mm flush or surface mount back boxes.
- Activation current: Typically 30mA @ 24VDC.
- Indicators: Red Relay Activated LED.
- Connections: +V; -V (Supply); NC; C; NO (SW1 & SW2). Contact rating @ 24VDC is 5A (resistive) 2A (inductive); Contact rating @ 240VAC is 5A (resistive) 2A (inductive)
- Product dimensions (mm): 85 W x 85 H x D 27mm (Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box).
- Construction & finish: White PVC plate; Light grey label; Silver nickel contacts.
- IP Rating: IP40.
- Weight: 78g.
- Operating conditions/temperature: -10ºC to +60ºC.
Other Fire Safety Equipment