Following on the success of the larger Sherwood 30&60 models, the Sherwood 20R was designed with a range of different small-space uses in mind – and in response to a lot of good input from our customers.
At 20 Watts, this model is a perfect tool for the solo artist playing acoustic sets/singing in small venues, bedroom practise and actually seems like a great little amp for those amazing buskers all around the world.
With a great price-point, that same warm Sherwood sound and packed with enough features…this new addition to the Carlsbro range should prove to be on a large number of wanted lists.
- 20 Watts Acoustic Guitar/Microphone amplifier
- TRS Guitar input (with Active/Passive toggle), XLR Mic input with individual volume for each
- Full Tone stack
- Global Reverb control
- TRS Mp3 input and TRS Headphones output
- Technology: Solid State
- Channels: Two (Guitar and Microphone)
- Power: 20 Watts/4ohms
- Inputs: 6.3mm TRS Guitar, XLR Microphone, 6.3mm TRS Mp3/Line In
- Outputs: 6.3mm Headphone
- Controls: Guitar Volume, Microphone Volume, Reverb
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Middle Sweep, Treble
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: 1 x 6.5″ Bass/Tweeter dual
- Impedance: 4ohms
- Weight: TBA
- Dimensions: Width: 37cm, Height: 34cm, Depth: 30cm