Casio Celviano 88 Note Scaled Hammer Action Digital Piano – AP-270BKC5
Out of stock
CASIO’s entry level renaissance continues with the launch of the AP-270 Celviano digital piano. With two new high-definition European and American grand piano tones, the AiR sound engine delivers unrivalled purity and dynamic presence.
The AP-270 uses the same AiR Piano sound engine and Tri Sensor II keyboard action as that found in the flagship Celviano models. CASIO’s ‘Piano First’ philosophy ensures that entry-level models benefit from the same core technology as that used in more advanced instruments, marking the beginning of a new chapter in quality and affordability.
CASIO’s AiR sound source has gone under extensive advancement in the new 70 series pianos. For the first time, the entry model of the new Celviano range boasts both European and American grand piano tones.
The AP-270 has been completely redesigned to reflect the aesthetics of today’s modern living. Sleek lines define a balanced and elegant profile, complete with a stylish keyboard cover.
- American and European Grand Piano tones, with Damper Resonance.
- 16 Additional tones.
- Chordana App Compatible.
- Concert Play.
- New Contemporary Design incorporating an elegant keyboard cover.
- USB Connectivity to PC, Mac or mobile device (iOS or Android).
- AC Adaptor AD-A12150LW (Included).
- Keyboard: 88 keys, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard ?, Simulated ebony and ivory keys, 3 sensitivity levels,
– Sound Source : Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR
– Polyphony (maximum) : 192
– Number of Built-in Tones : 22
- Simulator: Hammer Response, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise – (ON / OFF)
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator / Reverb – 4 (Reverb), Chorus – 4, Brilliance – (-3 ~ 0 ~ 3), DSP – (Preset for some tones)
- Songs: Concert Play – 10 songs, Controller – Start / Stop, Mode – Listen / Lesson / Play, Music Library – 60 Songs, Song Expansion (User Songs) – 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB / song
- Additional Features: Connection to app, Lesson Function – Part ON / OFF, Lesson Part Select – Right hand, Left hand, MIDI Recorder – 2 tracks, 1 song, Approximate Data Capacity – Approximately 5,000 notes total, Duet Mode, Octave Shift – ±2 octaves, Metronome – 0 to 9 beats; tempo range : 20 to 255, Pedals – 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- Others:·GRAND PIANO 1 button ·GRAND PIANO 2 button ·Single plate keyboard cover ·Auto Power Off: Off after approx. 4 idle hours (default setting)
- Connectivity and Storage: PHONES/OUTPUT, Connector for 3-Pedal Unit, USB TO HOST
- Speakers Size: 4.72″ x 2
- Speakers System: 2-Speakers
- Amplifiers: 8 W + 8 W
- Dimensions: 55.79″ x 17.0″ x 32.32″
- Weight: 80.69 lbs.
- Included Accessories: AC Adaptor, Music Stand
|Number of Keys||
|Number of Pedals||