FBT J Series J15 Passive Speaker – Black
2 in stock
The FBT J15 series speakers feature lightweight, yet rugged gas injected molded polypropylene cabinet construction.
Available in black or white finish the FBT J15 series speakers modern cabinet appearance provides fixed installations with an elegant design that blends into any decor. With the use of optional accessories the FBT J15 speakers can be mounted on mic stands for many nearfield monitor applications, live sound and as a studio monitor.
The FBT J15 is of two way design incorporating an 15″ low frequency woofer and 1″ HF custom driver. Cabinet dispersion is 90°H x 60°V allowing for wide pattern coverage. The internal crossover is at a fixed frequency of 1.8kHz. With a frequency range of 50Hz – 20kHz the FBT J15 speakers provide high fidelity sound for both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 127dB.
A front face steel grille protects the speaker from external damage. Ideal for fixed installations the FBT J15 speaker system have an impedance of 8 Ohm.
The two M10 fly points built into the cabinets along with the optional mounting brackets allow the FBT J15 speakers to be surface mounted on walls or ceiling. For portable or fixed use the FBT J15 speakers can be mounted on mic stands by using the optional adapters for vertical mounting. Rear panel connections feature 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4.
- Band P.A.
- Personal monitor
- Small theatres
- Piano bar
- Stage monitor
- Conference rooms
- Fixed installations in live clubs
- 2-way passive sound reinforcement system
- Polypropylene enclosure
- 1 x 15″ custom woofer
- 1 x 1″ high frequency driver
- 300W RMS recommended amplifier
- 150W long term power
- 600W short term power IEC 268-5
- 2 x M10 suspension points
- Internal passive crossover filter
- Input panel with 2 x Speakon NL4
- Completely manufactured in Italy
- 99dB Sensitivity
- Code: 37833
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Low Frequency woofer: 15″ with 2″ VC
- High Frequency driver: 1″ with 1″ VC
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 124 / 127dB
- Dispersion: 90 x 60 (HxV)
- Input impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 khz
- Input connector: 2x Speakon NL4 In & Thru
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 410 x 663 x 387mm / 16.14 x 26.10 x 15.23in
- Net Weight: 14.7kg / 32.4lb
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 495 x 740 x 475mm / 19.48 x 29.13 x 18.70in
- Transport Weight: 17.8kg / 39.24lb