Fender Acoustic Junior 100w Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
1 in stock
Our new Acoustic amplifiers deliver full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals.
These amps are powerful, portable systems each with two channels which can be used for instrument or microphone use. Both channels have a selection of studio-quality effects that can be used independently from each other.
Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless audio streaming for jamming with tracks or just playing break music, and an onboard 60-second looper perfect for solo shows or just for your own enjoyment when staying home.
Our new Acoustic amplifiers share the same control layout across the range
- Two channels with XLR / 1⁄4 ” combi inputs, each for instrument or microphone
- Each channel has Volume, 3-band EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select and a Phase Switch to help reduce feedback
- Effects options: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, and Delay + Reverb
- Two XLR line outputs are selectable for Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono, and Ground Lift; one 3.5mm stereo Headphone Output; USB jack for recording
- Lightweight plywood, brown textured vinyl covering, and brown woven grille cloth with embroidered logo
- 60-Second Looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop, and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth Pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Optional 4-button MGT-4 footswitch for effects select, Looper control, Tap and Tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label)
Acoustic Junior Specs
- 100 watts of output power
- 8-inch cloth-surround speaker plus hi-fi compression tweeter
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
- Only 6.9 kg!
Acoustic Guitar ; Fender
Acoustic Guitar ; Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers