Fender Duo-Sonic Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar – Capri Orange
1 in stock
Since its debut in 1956, the Duo-Sonic has found its way into the hands of genre-defining artists, becoming an underground sensation that helped create alternative music in the dingy clubs of New York City. A surprisingly hip guitar with upgraded contemporary features, this instrument features slick style and a unique sound that’s perfectly at home in modern music.
- 24” scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck
- Two Duo-Sonic single-coil pickups
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch
24″ SCALE LENGTH
This classic shorter scale was originally offered during the 1960s on Fender classics such as the Jaguar and Mustang guitars. The 24” scale remains an authentic Fender design element still offered today.
DUO-SONIC SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
Clear and punchy-sounding, thanks to their vintage-spec output, Duo-Sonic single-coil and humbucking pickups add a unique character to the guitar’s voice. The instrument’s pure Fender tone shines through with enhanced upper harmonics and an articulate midrange that easily cuts through a mix.
MODERN “C”-SHAPED NECK
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary “C”-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), 9.5” fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets.
THREE-WAY PICKUP SWITCH
The Duo-Sonic features a three-way toggle pickup switch, giving you the bridge pickup alone, the bridge and neck pickups together, and the neck pickup alone.
SIX-SADDLE STRING-THROUGH-BODY HARDTAIL BRIDGE
This model features a hardtail bridge, rather than the classic tremolo, engineered for enhanced tuning stability and sustain. A string-through-body bridge enhances vibration transfer resulting in increased sustain while the six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
ENGRAVED NECK PLATE
This Duo-Sonic model features a special neck plate engraved with a Fender “F” logo—a classic design element for Fender instruments.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Duo-Sonic™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 24″ (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Duo-Sonic™ Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Duo-Sonic™ Single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 099-1513-206)
- Included Accessories: None
- Recommended Case: 099-1513-106 Urban Short Scale Guitar Gig Bag