Fender Paramount Travel Acoustic Guitar PM-TE – Natural w/Hard Case
Out of stock
Lightweight and highly resonant, the Paramount PM-TE Travel guitar is designed for easy portability without sacrificing an iota of its rich, natural tone. Comfortable for players of any size, this highly responsive 14-fret model features an open-pore finish for superior tone and unique visual appeal.
- Short-scale (23.5″) Travel body style
- Solid top; all-solid open-pore mahogany back and sides
- Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge
- Fender- and Fishman-designed PM preamp system
- Includes hardshell case
With all-solid back, sides and top, Paramount acoustics are built to project with the player’s personality in mind. Mahogany back and sides coalesce with a solid top for tone that’s lifelike, powerful and balanced.
Fender- and Fishman®-Designed PM Preamp
Complete with tuner, frequency (bass and treble) and phase controls, this collaboration in preamp design is specially voiced for each Paramount body shape.
Checkerboard Purfling and Rosette
Inspired by art deco design and inlaid around the body and down the back of each acoustic, the black-and-white checkers offset the natural beauty of the Paramount tone woods.
Unique Vintage-Style Fingerboard Inlays
Adding to the “art nouveau” vibe of the Paramount series are its elegant inlays, constructed from a fine combination of mother of pearl and abalone for a truly awe-inspiring look.
Distinctive Fender Headstock Shape
The Paramount Series captures the essence of traditional Fender acoustics, with a headstock that pays tribute to our acoustic legacy.
The Perfect Premium Case
Each molded hardshell case features black plush interior lining—a regal touch that offsets the instrument’s eye-catching tone woods and binding. It also sports a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Open Pore Satin
- Body Shape: Travel
- Body Binding: Aged White, Black, Checker, Black
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped “X”
- Rosette: Fender ’60s Checkerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 3-Ply W/B/W
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Scale Length: 23.5″ (597 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75″ (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69″ (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase Controls
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell
|No. of Strings||