Fender Rumble 100 Bass Guitar Amp V3
Out of stock
READY TO RUMBLE
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
The stylish Rumble 100 combo pumps 100 watts of pure Fender bass muscle and finesse. Lighter and louder than ever, it’s built with great features including classic Fender styling, 12″ Eminence® speaker, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more. A must-have combo for any bassist.
- 100 watts
- 12” Eminence® Special Design speaker
- Compact and lightweight (22 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing palette and upgraded Eminence® speaker, deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Model Name: Rumble™ 100 (V3), 230V EUR, Black/Silver
- Model #: 2370406900
- Series: Rumble™
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Black and Silver
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Radio
- Inputs: One – 1/4″
- Rectifier: NA
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One – 12″ Eminence® Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Tubes: NA
- Preamp Tubes: NA
- Dimensions: 17.80×20.40×23.20 IN
- Weight: 26.15 LB