Jim Dunlop DB01 DIME BAG Cry Baby From Hell WAH WAH Guitar Pedal
Out of stock
This Cry Baby Wah features an extended sweep for more lows and highs, a fine-tune knob, a side-mounted 6-way frequency selector, and a switchable boost with LEDs to indicate wah and boost status.
This might just be the most flexible, powerful wah pedal ever. Designed in conjunction with legendary guitarist Dimebag Darrell, the Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell Wah features an extended sweep range with a fine tune knob, 6-way range selector, kick-in volume boost and LED indicators (Wah on/off, Boost on/off) at the back of the pedal. This hot-rodded pedal gives you everything you need to do serious wah damage.
POWER – The Dime Bag Signature Cry Baby® Wah Wah is powered by one 9-volt battery (accessed via bottom of pedal), an AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ ECB003E, or a DC Brick™ power supply
• Volume – knob controls amount of gain added by BOOST switch
• Variable – Q knob controls the sharpness of the DB01’s bandpass
• Fine Tune – knob shapes tone of toe-down position
• Boost – switch increases output as set by the VOLUME knob (indicated by red LED)
• Footswitch – toggles effect on/bypass (green LED indicates on)
- Noise Floor: -102 dBV
- Max Gain at Filter Center Freq.: 15dB
- Boost Range: 0.1 to 17 dB
- Bypass: Buffered
- Current Draw: 2.5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
- Run an instrument cable from your guitar to the DB01’s INSTRUMENT jack and another instrument cable from the DB01’s AMPLIFIER jack to your amplifier’s input.
- To turn the pedal on/off, push the toe of the pedal down until you feel a “click”.
- Set all controls to their 12 o’clock position.
- To increase the DB01’s output, engage the BOOST switch and rotate the VOLUME control clockwise to increase volume of effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Rotate the VARIABLE Q knob clockwise for a narrower frequency range to emphasize higher end harmonics or counterclockwise for a wider frequency range that emphasizes lower end harmonics.
- Rotate the FINE TUNE knob control clockwise to for a brighter toe-down sound or counterclockwise for a darker toe-down sound.
- Rock your foot back and forth on the pedal to hear the vocal, expressive tones that the Cry Baby Wah Wah is famous for.
ADJUSTABLE ROCKER TENSION: Located under the rocker at the heel of the pedal is an adjustable torque clutch that allows the amount of resistance the rocker has to being moved. Turn clockwise to increase resistance or counterclockwise to decrease resistance. (Wrench included).
SWITCHABLE OUTPUT JACKS: The DB01’s OUTPUT/INPUT jack works in either Parallel Mode or Pass Through Mode using the internal JP2 switch. In the default Parallel Mode (JP2 switch UP), both the OUTPUT and OUTPUT/INPUT jacks function as parallel outputs, each receiving your affected signal. This mode is useful for splitting the DB01’s signal to two separate effects chains. In Pass Through Mode (JP2 switch DOWN), only the OUTPUT jack receives the affected signal, while the OUTPUT/INPUT jack receives your clean, unaffected signal. This is useful for sending your dry signal to a tuner outside of your effects chain.
Electric Guitars ; Jim Dunlop
Electric Guitars ; Wah Wah Pedals