Jim Dunlop MXR M199 Tap Tempo Switch Guitar Effects Pedal
Out of stock
The MXR M199 Tap Tempo Pedal is a ultra-compact tap tempo switch featuring adjustable tip/ring configuration, giving you the ability to control the delay time in relation to delay pedal types. This simple and affordable tempo pedal is designed to work in conjunction with the MXR Echoplex Delay unit but will also work with other delay units. Simply connect your Tap Tempo Pedal to your Delay unit via a standard instrument cable and you're ready to go.
Simple, Streamlined Design
The straight-forward ultra-compact design features a single tap switch so you can easily tap along with your foot and set delay times on your delay unit. The durable, compact design is sleek and streamlined to offer a simple yet effective tap tempo unit. The unique tip/ring configurations is adjustable meaning you can control the delay time on a range of different pedals.
- Simple, Straight-Forward Design
- Ultra-Compact and durable
- Designed primarily for use with the MXR Echoplex Delay unit.
- Adjustable tip/ring configuration
- Ruggedly built, road-ready construction
- Can be used with a variety of pedal types