The Classic Series is the sound of Mississippi Delta soul and is as close to the source as you’ll ever get. These amps are drenched in the tone that can only come from the combination of three 12AX7 and four EL84 tubes. Add features like 3-band EQ, footswitchable dual channels, footswitchable boost, reverb, and a footswitchable effects loop, and you have one of the most versatile amplifiers on the market. Classic looks, classic tone. Footswitch Included.
The all-tube, 20-Watt Classic 20 MH is powered by two EL34 power tubes and 3 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes. It has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of the Peavey Classic series amps for pure and versatile tone. The channels share a three-band EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop.
The channels, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable. Peavey’s TSI™ tube monitoring alerts players of power tube status, and in the event of a tube replacement, identifies which tube. Rear panel features a Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with XLR output and USB out.
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts or 1 watt output power
- 2 EL84 power tubes and 3 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- 2 footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable global volume boost, reverb, and effects loop
- Footswitch included
- Tube Status Indication (T.S.I.™ circuit Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm cabinets
- MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB Output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output. Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.5” x 14.38” x 7.5” / 191mm x 365mm x 191mm
- Weight 16lbs / 7.26kg.