Peavey Ecoustic E208 Acoustic Guitar Amp
11 in stock
Peavey Ecoustic® Series amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications.
The Ecoustic E208 and Ecoustic E20 are rated at 30 watts and 20 watts, respectively, and have a compact, lightweight design that makes them ideal for rehearsals. The Ecoustic 208 features a built-in analog chorus and reverb, and both models include headphone outputs for quiet practicing.
- Two channels
- Two 8” premium full-range loudspeakers
- 1/4” input on channel 1 & combo XLR-1/4” input on channel 2
- Headphone output
- Analog chorus, assignable to either channel
- Spring reverb
- Separate level controls for each channel
- Dedicated EQ for each channel
- 30 watts of power.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15” x 19.33” x 8.75” / 381mm x 491mm x 222mm
- Weight: 25lbs / 11.34kg