Peavey Headliner 210 Bass Amp 2×10 Speaker Cabinet Enclosure
Out of stock
The new Headliner™ series has been re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for punchy bass with lots of harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner™ 210 encourages use with any fine bass amp head.
The Headliner™ 210 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The two 10″ ferrite magnet woofers are designed with a rich bass tone in mind. The sealed cabinet insures tight bass notes, with every note rendered precisely. Inputs include two 1/4″ input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 400 watts program and 800 watts peak, the Headliner™ 210 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner™ 210 can be easily stacked on top of a Headliner™ 410 cabinet, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
- 400 watts program power handling
- 800 watts peak
- Two custom-designed 10” ceramic magnet woofers
- 8 ohms impedance
- 18mm ply cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4” input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.63” x 23.38” x 18.38” / 422mm x 594mm x 467mm
- Weight: 52lbs / 23.6kg