Peavey KB 2 Keyboard Amplifier
Out of stock
Hartley Peavey is living proof that necessity is the mother of invention. As a teenager, whenever he needed an amplifier for his bands, he just reached for his soldering iron. But in 50+ years of building quality music gear for musicians around the world, heï¾’s learned that sometimes versatility is the mother of them all.
The KB® Series gives musicians the power and reliability they need with a feature set that brings everything together in one convenient package. KB amps do much more than just amplify keyboards – they’re complete sound systems for your band rehearsals or live performances.
With up to five independent channels, you can run your keyboard plus a vocal mic, guitar, bass, drum machine, backing tracks, sampler ï¾– the possibilities are wide open.
- Four separate channels
- Channels 1 & 2 have 1/4" inputs
- Channel 3 features XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Channel 4 features 1/4" monitor input with level control
- Channels 1 & 2 have 2-band EQ
- Channel 3 has 3-band EQ
- Headphone out
- 10" coax speaker
- FX send/return
- Balanced XLR main out
- Biamped 45 watts and 12 watts.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.75" x 17" x 12.5" / 451mm x 432mm x 318mm
- Weight: 34lbs / 15.4kg