Peavey MiniMAX 500W Mini Bass Guitar Amp Head PVMMAX Mini Max
Out of stock
Featuring the rock-solid construction for which Peavey is known, the MiniMAX™ is built to withstand years of rigorous touring use. The back panel of the amplifier has all the connectivity necessary to patch in effects or connect to a sound reinforcement system.
With DDT™ speaker protection and Peavey’s unique Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds bass without overburdening speakers, the MiniMAX contains an impressive set of features and is available at a price accessible to today’s working bassist.
The MiniMAX is capable of a huge array of tones and is adaptable to any live or studio setting. A 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift, and Bright controls provides a multitude of tone-shaping options, while the built-in chromatic tuner allows for easy tuning on the fly. In addition, the MiniMAX pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost adds a tubelike crunch to the sound.
The MiniMAX can be paired with Peavey’s Headliner™ or PVH™ series of bass enclosures to complete a reliable, ultra lightweight professional bass system. Check out both of the Headliner and PVH™ series bass enclosures on page 110 to find your perfect match!
- 500 watts RMS into 4 ohms
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
- 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- Psycho-acoustic low end bass enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift and pre/post switch
- 1/8″ phones output
- Chromatic tuner with speaker and DI mute
- Two twist-lock combo 1/4″ outputs
- Built-in effects loop
- Active & Passive inputs
- 1/8″ aux input
- Weight Packed: 7.28 lb(3.3 kg)
- Width Packed: 14″(35.56 cm)
- Height Packed: 16″(40.64 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4.5″(11.43 cm)