Peavey Nashville 112 80w Steel Guitar Amp
3 in stock
Engineered for both performances and recording sessions, the Nashvilleï¾™ 112 provides 80 watts of power and a specially voiced 12" Blue Marvelï¾® speaker, pre-EQ patch send and return, footswitchable effects loop and reverb, preamp output, power-amp input patch capability and modified active low, mid, mid shift, high and presence tone controls. After nearly four decades, the Peavey Nashville is still the standard for country musicï¾’s top steel players.
- Compact size, all-plywood enclosure
- DDT™ compression speaker protection
- Pre-EQ patch send return for volume pedal patch
- Footswitchable post-EQ effects loop
- Modified active low, mid, mid/shift, high and presence EQ
- Preamp out/CD in and power amp in patch
- Footswitchable effects and reverb
- Master gain control
- Headphone input jack that defeats internal speaker for quiet rehearsal
- 80 watts, 12” Blue Marvel® speaker (specially voiced for steel).
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.125” x 21.375” x 9” / 460.4mm x 543mm x 228.6mm
- Weight: 42.3lbs / 19.6kg