Peavey PV14 AT (Auto-Tune) 14 Input Stereo Mixer
Out of stock
The all new PV series mixing consoles include Peavey’s reference-quality mic preamps that spec in at an incredible 0.0007% THD, making the PV series mixers excellent for live or recording applications. This amazingly versatile mixer is at home both in the studio as well as live applications.
Features such as Bluetooth * allow connection to almost any “smart” device. Multiple direct outs per channel allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV mixers can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available via USB A port and LCD display. Peavey’s exclusive guitar shape adjusts the EQ and preamp specifically for guitar. Hi pass filters on every channel remove unwanted rumble and noise, and balanced AUX and Master outputs ensure a clean noise-free signal to your powered speakers or power amplifier.
The PV 10 AT and PV 14 AT Series mixers come equipped with Auto-Tune pitch correction, assuring your audience will experience perfectly tuned vocals to complement the crystal-clear audio of the PV mixer
- 4 Channels of Antares Auto-Tune
- 8 Channels of Reference-Quality Mic Preamps
- 8 Direct Outputs for Recording
- Bluetooth Wireless Input
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- USB to PC for Recording and Playback
- MP3 Playback via USB A Input
- Kosmos Audio Enhancement
- Global 48 Volt Phantom Power
- Dual Selectable Control Room Outputs
- 4 Channels of Compression
- High Impedance Guitar Preamp
- 3-band EQ per Channel w/bypass
- Channel Mute Buttons
- LED Clip, Signal, Mute Indication
- Master Level LED Meter Bridge
- Precision 60mm Faders On Input Channels and Stereo Master Outputs.