Peavey PV1500 1500w Stereo Power Amplifier
Out of stock
Amplifiers High on Performance and Value
Patented features like our Turbo-V Cooling™ – an innovative technology that cools the power transistors more evenly than traditional heat-sink designs make the PV® Series power amplifiers one of the best values in sound reinforcement.
Peavey earned its reputation for reliability with its highly efficient, long-lasting power amps. Peavey Turbo-V Cooling is a patented technology used to evenly cool all of the transistors in your power amp, reducing fatigue and increasing the life of the amp.
All the features and proven reliability. The PV® 1500 features DDT™ distortion detection technique virtually eliminating distortion. It also features Peavey’s patented Turbo-V™ cooling design, which cools the power transistors more evenly than traditional heat-sink designs.
- Two built-in 150 Hz crossovers
- 500 watts (rms) per channel at 4 ohms
- 300 watts (rms) per channel at 8 ohms
- Separate Speakon® mono bridge output
- Two-speed demand-sensitive fan
- 2-rack-space stereo power amp featuring DDT protection.
- Dimensions Packed (HxWxD): 22.6” x 6.3” x 21” / 575mm x 159mm x 533mm
- Weight: 41lb / 18.6kg