Peavey PVX 15″ 800w Subwoofer Speaker
6 in stock
SPL (sound pressure level) is also commonly referred to as efficiency and sensitivity. This parameter is a measure representing a speaker’s loudness. A higher SPL equates to a louder speaker. The PVX™p powered enclosures deliver higher SPL while providing high-fidelity and impressive power using Peavey’s legendary speaker and amp technology. With compact size, solid construction, multiple flying and mounting options, ample power and features, these will be your “go to” speakers for sound reinforcement.
Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ Technology
Asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ horns aim their coverage patterns 15° upward and 35° downward – directing sound to your audience, not over their heads.
Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
Five sets of flying/mounting points, two on the top, two on the bottom, and one on the side, with a total of 16 cabinet inserts, provide for the ultimate in installation flexibility.
Where competitors’ systems lose power in use, the PVXp speakers remain constant in power output. The larger diaphragm used in the PVXp Series means greater power handling.
- 127dB Peak SPL
- 15" Heavy-duty woofer
- Internal line level low-pass / high-pass crossover network
- Fully adjustable Kosmos® C for increased bass impact
- Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- XLR / 1/4" combo jack input
- T-nut woofer mounting
- Large heavy-duty locking casters
- Threaded pole for top speaker mount
- Perforated steel grille
- Steel handles.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.25" x 16.75" x 23" / 616mm x 426mm x 584mm /
- Weight: 76lbs / 34.5kg