Peavey PVXP10 400w 10″ Speaker
Out of stock
SPL (sound pressure level) is also commonly referred to as efficiency and sensitivity. This parameter is a measure representing a speaker’s loudness. A higher SPL equates to a louder speaker. The PVXP powered enclosures deliver higher SPL while providing high-fidelity and impressive power using Peavey’s legendary speaker and amp technology. With compact size, solid construction, multiple flying and mounting options, ample power and features, these will be your “go to” speakers for sound reinforcement.
Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ Technology
Asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ horns aim their coverage patterns 15° upward and 35° downward – directing sound to your audience, not over their heads.
Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
Five sets of flying/mounting points, two on the top, two on the bottom, and one on the side, with a total of 16 cabinet inserts, provide for the ultimate in installation flexibility.
Where competitors’ systems lose power in use, the PVXp speakers remain constant in power output. The larger diaphragm used in the PVXp Series means greater power handling.
- 122dB Peak SPL PVXp 10
- Two-way bi-amped sound reinforcement enclosure
- High-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- RX™14 titanium compression driver
- Ultra-reliable fan-cooled power amps with DDT™
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100° x 50° coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down to 10°– at the audience, not over their heads
- LED signal present and DDT™ active indicator
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- Pole mountable cabinet
- Angled side for use as a monitor when required
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input
- XLR and 1/4" through outputs
- Molded in cabinet handle.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 28.25" x 18.9" x 18.71" / 718mm x 480mm x 475mm /
- Weight: 51lbs / 23.13kg