Peavey RBN 118 Powered Subwoofer
Out of stock
Most companies that claim their subwoofer will produce 36Hz, do so with a significant roll off in volume, -6dB or sometimes even -10dB. Our RBN subs are designed to deliver FULL power where it matters most.
Constructed of heavily braced 18mm birch plywood, the RBN sub is perfect for installations or portable applications where audio quality, reliability and efficiencyare of the utmost importance.
Incorporating the latest digital signal processing technology, the RBN subwoofers feature two XLR/1/4” combination inputs, a 3.5mm input, and a mic/line level selection.
Each input features digital infrasonic high-pass filters, a 9-band graphic EQ and delay. Each output features a sophisticated compressor/limiter and fourth order high-pass/ low-pass filters for crossover output.
Internal temperature monitors combined with a variable speed cooling fan, plus level and clip indication, ensure reliable performance even during the most demanding conditions. Internal presets built into the DSP allow users to quickly select the speakerï¾’s application via the LCD on the rear of the enclosure.
- Two channel XLR/1/4" combination inputs
- Mic/line level selection
- 2,000 Watts total peak power
- On-board advanced digital signal processing
- Processed Thru output enables DSP to be used with external speaker cabinet
- Direct-Thru output with combine function
- Single 18" woofer (RBN 118)
- Digital compression/limiting
- 9-band EQ
- Bass enhancement
- Delay 0-150ms
- Assignable crossover
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- Internal temperature monitor with variable speed cooling fan
- Auto power off
- Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Ultra-braced cabinet assembly
- 5-Year Warranty
- Power amp forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Ground lift
- Pole Mount
- Heavy-duty steel perforated grille.