Roland Cube Street Battery Powered Stereo Amp – Red
Out of stock
The Ultimate Amp for Travelling Musicians
If you’re a musician who’s on the move, the new CUBE Street is for you. Whether you’re running to a rehearsal, lesson, street gig, or any situation that requires portability and versatility, the CUBE Street is a battery-powered marvel that’s ready to travel fast. The CUBE Street sounds amazing and is capable of high-volume output thanks to dual (or two) digital power amps and a pair of high-performance neodymium speakers. And just wait until you hear the built-in Boss effects and amp models!
- Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- Two high-performance 6.5” neodymium speakers
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- 8 COSM® AMPs, 6 digital Boss effects, and Boss chromatic tuner built in
- 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
AC Adaptor included
Great Sound to Go Roland CUBE amps are famous for performance that exceeds their physical size, and the CUBE Street is no exception. With two highperformance neodymium speakers onboard, this amp sounds incredible, and is capable of high-volume output that defies its physical dimensions. Best of all, it can run for up to 15 hours on just six AA alkaline batteries.
8 Amps Onboard More than meets the eye, the CUBE Street is actually 8 different amps in one via its built-in COSM amp models. From tube-driven blues classics to modern metal stacks, Roland’s COSM technology is world famous for capturing every nuance of the original amps — from the preamp and circuits to the speaker.
Bonus Features The CUBE Street is chock full of extra features to make your gigs easier, including a built-in chromatic Boss tuner and 2 digital Boss effects processors. In addition to the aforementioned COSM amp models, you can choose from six of Roland’s famous effects to enrich your sound.
Portable PA It’s a guitar amp and mini PA system in one! With its dual-channel architecture and XRL/1/4” Microphone input, you can sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier. There’s even a delay and reverb devoted to the Mic/Line channel.
Choose Your Color
Classic black or fire-engine red? Take your pick. Like the best-selling MICRO-CUBE, the CUBE Street comes in a choice of colors so you can express yourself musically and visually.
Rated Power Output
- 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10 dBu GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel: -10 dBu STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- POWER Switch (MIC/LINE Channel) SELECT Switch (MIC/LINE), VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, TREBLE), DELAY/REVERB Knob (GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel) TUNER Switch, TYPE Switch, GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), EFX Knob, DELAY/REVERB Knob
- TUNER POWER
- (MIC/LINE Channel) Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4″ phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4″ TRS phone type) (GUITAR/INSTRUMENT Channel) Input Jack (1/4″ phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4″ TRS phone type) STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4″ phone type), AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type)(optional) x 6
- Current Draw
- 235 mA
- Power Cord AC Adaptor Owner’s Manual
- Carrying Case Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6) Connection Cable (PCS-31)
- Size and Weight
- 415 mm
- 16-3/8 inches
- 295 mm
- 11-5/8 inches
- 250 mm
- 9-7/8 inches
- 5.2 kg
- 11 lbs. 8 oz.
- (Weight is including batteries.)
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms