Shergold Masquerader SM01 Solid Battleship Grey P90 + Humbucker Electric Guitar
13 in stock
The Shergold SM01SD Masquerader 1 has its solid mahogany body loaded with a USA-made Seymour Duncan SP90 and TB4 Humbucker pickup configuration for a full-bodied, resonant and addictively powerful tone.
The Solid Battleship Grey colouring with a high-gloss finish perfectly complements the tough and road-ready character of a Shergold guitar.
Re-designed for the 21st Century in the United Kingdom by British guitar luthier Patrick James Eggle, the Shergold Masquerader captures the very essence of British Rock ‘n’ Roll. This modern reinvention of the iconic British guitar makes a polite nod to its 1970s heritage, then quickly heads off in its own new direction.
Specially designed Shergold gigbag available separately.
- Solid Battleship Grey Body Colour
- Solid Mahogany Body
- High Gloss Lacquer Body Finish
- Solid Rosewood Neck
- Hand Brushed Neck Finish
- Bolt-on Neck Fixing
- Solid Rosewood Fingerboard with Rosewood binding
- Hand-Inlaid Aluminium Lined Fret Markers
- Graphtech Black Tusq Nut
- 42.5mm Nut Width
- PJE design Shergold Custom T Bridge
- Compensated Brass Saddle
- Staggered Height Locking Machineheads
- Large Black Machinehead Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- Genuine Bakelite Scratchplate
- Japanese Turned Aluminium Strap Buttons
- 1- Volume A500K / 1 – Tone A500K (push/pull coil tap)
- 3 Position Lever Switch Controls
- Bell-Type. Black with Silver Cap Control Knobs
- Scale Length: 648mm / 25.5”
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12”, Weight: 3.18kg / 7lbs
Front / Neck Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan SP90-1n
Back / Bridge Pickup:USA Seymour Duncan TB-4