Shergold Masquerader SM01 Thru-Dirty Blonde P90 + Humbucker Electric Guitar
Out of stock
VOTED THE UK’S BEST ELECTRIC GUITAR 2017
The Shergold SM01SD Masquerader 1 has its solid mahogany body loaded with a USA-made Seymour Duncan SP90 and TB4 Humbucker pickup configuration for a full-bodied, resonant and addictively powerful tone.
The Thru-Dirty Blonde colouring offers a glimpse into the Masquerader’s tonal core with the grain of the mahogany body visible through the immaculate high-gloss sheen finish.
Re-designed for the 21st Century in the United Kingdom by British guitar luthier Patrick James Eggle, the Shergold Masquerader captures the very essence of British Rock ‘n’ Roll. This modern reinvention of the iconic British guitar makes a polite nod to its 1970s heritage, then quickly heads off in its own new direction.
Specially designed Shergold gigbag available separately.
- Thru-Dirty Blonde Body Colour
- Solid Mahogany Body
- High Gloss Lacquer Body Finish
- Solid Rosewood Neck
- Hand Brushed Neck Finish
- Bolt-on Neck Fixing
- Solid Rosewood Fingerboard with Rosewood binding
- Hand-Inlaid Aluminium Lined Fret Markers
- Graphtech Black Tusq Nut
- 42.5mm Nut Width
- PJE design Shergold Custom T Bridge
- Compensated Brass Saddle
- Staggered Height Locking Machineheads
- Large Black Machinehead Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- Genuine Bakelite Scratchplate
- Japanese Turned Aluminium Strap Buttons
- 1- Volume A500K / 1 – Tone A500K (push/pull coil tap)
- 3 Position Lever Switch Controls
- Bell-Type. Black with Silver Cap Control Knobs
- Scale Length: 648mm / 25.5”
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12”, Weight: 3.18kg / 7lbs
Front / Neck Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan SP90-1n
Back / Bridge Pickup:USA Seymour Duncan TB-4