Shergold Masquerader SM02 Thru-Cherry HSS Electric Guitar
18 in stock
The Shergold SM02SD Masquerader 2 has its solid mahogany body loaded with USA-made Seymour Duncan SSL-6 and SSL-6Rw Single Coils and a TB4 Humbucker pickup to deliver wide ranging tonal options from fat, powerful lows to crisp, punchy highs.
The Thru-Cherry colouring offers a glimpse into the Masquerader’s tonal core with the grain of the mahogany body visible through the immaculate high-gloss sheen finish.
Re-designed for the 21st Century in the United Kingdom by British guitar luthier Patrick James Eggle, the Shergold Masquerader captures the very essence of British Rock ‘n’ Roll. This modern reinvention of the iconic British guitar makes a polite nod to its 1970s heritage, then quickly heads off in its own new direction.
Specially designed Shergold gigbag available separately.
- Thru-Cherry Body Colour
- Solid Mahogany Body
- High Gloss Lacquer Body Finish
- Solid Rosewood Neck
- Hand Brushed Neck Finish
- Bolt-on Neck Fixing
- Solid Rosewood Fingerboard with Rosewood binding
- Hand-Inlaid Aluminium Lined Fret Markers
- Graphtech Black Tusq Nut
- 42.5mm Nut Width
- PJE design Shergold Custom T Bridge
- Compensated Brass Saddle
- Staggered Height Locking Machineheads
- Large Black Machinehead Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- Genuine Bakelite Scratchplate
- Japanese Turned Aluminium Strap Buttons
- 1- Volume A500K / 1 – Tone A500K (push/pull coil tap)
- 3 Position Lever Switch Controls
- Bell-Type. Black with Silver Cap Control Knobs
- Scale Length: 648mm / 25.5”
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12”, Weight: 3.18kg / 7lbs
Front / Neck Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan Single Coil SSL-6
Centre Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan Single Coil SSL-6Rw
Back / Bridge Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan TB-4