Shergold Masquerader SM03 Thru-Black Single Coil Electric Guitar
27 in stock
The Shergold SM03SD Masquerader 3 has its solid mahogany body loaded with USA-made Seymour Duncan Vintage Single Coil pickups for a gutsy and authentic tone.
The Thru-Black colouring offers a glimpse into the Masquerader’s tonal core with the grain of the mahogany body visible through the immaculate high-gloss sheen finish.
Re-designed for the 21st Century in the United Kingdom by British guitar luthier Patrick James Eggle, the Shergold Masquerader captures the very essence of British Rock ‘n’ Roll. This modern reinvention of the iconic British guitar makes a polite nod to its 1970s heritage, then quickly heads off in its own new direction.
Specially designed Shergold gigbag available separately.
- Thru Black Body Colour
- Solid Mahogany Body
- High Gloss Lacquer Body Finish
- Solid Rosewood Neck
- Hand Brushed Neck Finish
- Bolt-on Neck Fixing
- Solid Rosewood Fingerboard with Rosewood binding
- Hand-Inlaid Aluminium Lined Fret Markers
- Graphtech Black Tusq Nut
- 42.5mm Nut Width
- PJE design Shergold Custom T Bridge
- Compensated Brass Saddle
- Staggered Height Locking Machineheads
- Large Black Machinehead Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- Genuine Bakelite Scratchplate
- Japanese Turned Aluminium Strap Buttons
- 1- Volume A250K / 1 – Tone A250K
- 5 Position Lever Switch Controls
- Bell-Type. Black with Silver Cap Control Knobs
- Scale Length: 648mm / 25.5”
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12”, Weight: 3.18kg / 7lbs
Front / Neck Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan Vintage SSL-2
Centre Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan Vintage SSL-2Rw
Back / Bridge Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan Vintage STL-2