Shop Display Fender Classic Series Precision/Jazz Bass Wood Guitar Case – Gold Tweed
Out of stock
B-Stock Fender Classic Series Precision/Jazz Bass Wood Guitar Case – Gold Tweed. This case was used a display/test model in our shop, there a few marks on it as shown in the photos, although they are hard to see because of the tweed pattern. One of the latches has been slightly bent which can also been seen in the photos, so it occasionally gets slightly stuck and doesn’t pop out when undone, but it opens easily if done by hand. Most of the time it will open like normal with no issues.
Classic Series wood cases are a stylish and dependable way to protect your Fender® electric guitar. Crafted with road-reliable materials, this 3-ply hardshell wood case boasts a vinyl wrapped steel carry handle and draw latches in addition to triple chrome-plated hardware throughout the case. A soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining ensures your guitar remains scratch and damage-free, while a spacious accessory compartment offers plenty of room for spare strings, picks, tuners—or whatever small items you wish to carry with you—with lasting style and peace of mind.
- Tweed or black vinyl wrapped 3-ply hardshell wood case
- 8mm sides and 5mm top and bottom
- Brown or black vinyl wrapped steel core carry handle
- Soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining
- Large accessory storage compartment with lid
- Steel draw latches; 1 locking latch with key set
- Triple chrome plated hardware
Cases & Gig Bags
Used ; Guitars