Shure GLX-D Advanced Frequency Manager
1 in stock
Advanced digital wireless system offers excellent audio clarity, intelligent charging, and seamless operation in multi-system applications. Features include Advanced Frequency Manager for improved RF performance and patented data communication.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack, Handheld
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
GLX-D ADVANCED FREQUENCY MANAGER
- Provides advanced automatic frequency management to a linked receiver community for improved RF performance and increased channel count
- Coordinates GLXD4R receiver scans of the 2.4 GHz RF environment
- Guarantees use of the clearest possible transmission and backup frequencies.
- Link multiple GLXD4R receivers via RF ports for traditional antenna distribution
- Allows for remote mounting of antennas in optimal locations for increased signal stability
- Link up to six GLXD4R receivers per Frequency Manager
- Link up to nine GLXD4R receivers in typical application environments (up to 11 under optimal conditions). Two GLX-D Frequency Managers required for communities of more than six receivers.
- Uses patented data communication via RF cables to create and manage the receiver community (US Patent: US9019885 B2)
- LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management – revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
- Bi-directional communication link enables transmitters to follow receiver frequency changes automatically
- Identifies and assigns optimal frequencies to receiver and transmitter pairs
- In case of interference, automatically and seamlessly transitions to backup frequencies
- Provides power to the GLXD4R receivers, eliminating need for power strips or multiple outlets
- Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band