Squier Classic Vibe 60’s Mustang Bass Guitar – Olympic White
1 in stock
While small in stature, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Mustang® Bass packs a punch of incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Small hands will appreciate the short 30” scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Mustang Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUP
This model features a Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup for authentic Fender tone.
This bass bridge features slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability and period-correct style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Shape: Mustang® Bass
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 30″ (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: Split Single Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang® Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: None
Bass Guitar ; Squier