The Vintage V4BK keeps the low end pumping by virtue of a classic split coil pickup design. Utilising Alnico V magnets, chosen especially for their preservation of the sub frequencies, the V4BK provides a rock solid foundation on which to build your groove.
Whether you’re searching for your first bass or your last, every member of the Vintage ReIssued Series is a keeper. Play on.
- Body: Eastern Poplar body provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort.
- Bridge: Wilkinson compensated, three brass saddle bridge for improved intonation all over the fretboard.
- Pickups: Solitary Wilkinson BP (M) WBP single coil pickup provides clarity and definition.
- Controls: Independent master Volume and Tone controls.
- Machine heads: Wilkinson WJBL200 machine heads provide simple, effective action for maximum tuning stability.
- Neck: Hard Maple Bolt On with classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: Lignum Rosa™ for outstanding tonal transfer, responsiveness and durability with a traditional 12” radius for superb playability and feel.
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V4BK.
- Nut: 42mm Graphtech NuBone for smooth and friction-free string bending and tuning.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
The V4™ is an original Vintage® ReIssued Series bass, designed and created by Trev Wilkinson and the UK Vintage design team.
- Colour: Boulevard Black
- Body: Alder
- Scratchplate: 3-ply White
- Neck: Hard Maple – Bolt On
- Frets: 20
- Top Nut: Black Graphite
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson® WJBL200
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Pickups: 1 Wilkinson® BP (M) WBP
- Controls: 1 Volume/ 1 Tone